U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning after recording sharp gains in the previous session. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Altus Power, Inc. (NYSE:AMPS) shares dropped 16.4% to $11.90 in pre-market trading. Altus Power priced its 7 million share secondary underwritten public offering of class A common stock at $11.50 per share.
- PepGen Inc. (NASDAQ:PEPG) shares declined 13.3% to $9.48 in pre-market trading after jumping 110% on Wednesday. PepGen reported data from PGN-EDO51's SAD study in adult healthy volunteers that suggest best-in-class exon skipping capabilities.
- Alamos Gold Inc. (NYSE:AGI) declined 10.4% to $6.36 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Wednesday.
- Toast, Inc. (NYSE:TOST) dropped 8.2% to $17.30 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Wednesday.
- Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR) declined 7.9% to $27.53 in pre-market trading after gaining 3% on Wednesday.
- XPeng Inc. (NYSE:XPEV) fell 7.5% to $12.32 in pre-market trading. XPeng’s founder recently increased his ownership of the company's stock.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:AMPX) fell 4.5% to $10.35 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) dropped 4.2% to $3.91 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse appointed veteran banker Jing Wang as head of its China’s securities joint venture.
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) fell 1.8% to $282.69 in pre-market trading. Tesla added Airbnb co-founder Joe Gebbia to its Board of Directors with effect from September 25, the company said in a statement.