- RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) gained 43.1% to $1.33 in pre-market trading after gaining 3% on Tuesday.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ADXN) jumped 35.4% to $1.25 in pre-market trading. Addex said it completed $5 million equity financing.
- Millennium Group International Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:MGIH) shares climbed 25.8% to $4.04 in pre-market trading after dipping around 20% on Tuesday.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:EBON) gained 17.8% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 15% on Tuesday.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSSE) gained 14.1% to $1.86 in pre-market trading. Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment’s Form4 filing showed CEO bought 1.8 million shares of common stock.
- Virios Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIRI) climbed 12.2% to $0.3876 in pre-market trading after dropping 4% on Tuesday. The company recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- InflaRx N.V. (NASDAQ:IFRX) gained 10.8% to $4.18 in pre-market trading. InflaRx shares jumped 84% on Tuesday after the company announced it received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Gohibic for the treatment of critically-ill COVID-19 patients.
- Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS) gained 9.3% to $0.2415 in pre-market trading after dropping around 15% on Tuesday. Bird Global recently announced the purchase of shares by management and directors.
- Pyxis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PYXS) climbed 9.3% to $3.75 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 15% on Tuesday.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPPI) surged 7.2% to $0.7451 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Tuesday.
- Secoo Holding Limited (NASDAQ:SECO) fell 19.2% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after jumping 143% on Tuesday.
- Nuvve Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:NVVE) fell 17.4% to $0.6490 in pre-market trading after gaining over 30% on Tuesday. Nuvve Holding recently posted better-than-expected quarterly sales.
- First Wave BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:FWBI) shares dropped 15.6% to $2.27 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% on Tuesday. First Wave BioPharma recently announced a $4.0 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Sono Group N.V. (NASDAQ:SEV) shares fell 12.4% to $0.2980 in pre-market trading after dropping 6% on Tuesday.
- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ:HSTO) fell 11.7% to $1.06 in pre-market. Histogen reported exclusive intellectual property license agreement with Johns Hopkins University.
- DLocal Limited (NASDAQ:DLO) fell 11.4% to $15.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted weaker-than-expected Q4 results.
- The NFT Gaming Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFTG) fell 11.4% to $1.77 in pre-market trading. The NFT Gaming Company shares gained around 50% on Tuesday after the company provided a shareholder update on game launches, AI, Gaxos platform and other initiatives.
- Bullfrog AI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BFRG) fell 10.7% to $5.36 in pre-market trading. Bullfrog AI shares jumped around 28% on Tuesday after the company announced a worldwide license agreement with Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory for use of patented technology powering the company's bfLEAP platform..
- Assure Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:IONM) fell 9.7% to $3.34 in pre-market trading. Assure Hldgs, on Monday, posted a FY loss of $40.06 per share.
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ONCT) shares fell 8.2% to $0.3125 in pre-market trading after dropping 57% on Tuesday. Oncternal Therapeutics said it will suspend Phase 3 and the Phase 1/2 studies of zilovertamab in combination with ibrutinib, citing the rapidly changing commercial landscape for Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitors (BTK inhibitors).
Now Read This: Top 4 Materials Stocks That Set To Fly In April