A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Applied Mat.
Looking at options history for Applied Mat (NASDAQ:AMAT) we detected 16 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 25% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 75% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 12 are puts, for a total amount of $1,353,644 and 4, calls, for a total amount of $293,695.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $37.5 to $150.0 for Applied Mat over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Applied Mat options trades today is 1924.25 with a total volume of 10,793.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Applied Mat's big money trades within a strike price range of $37.5 to $150.0 over the last 30 days.
Applied Mat Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Applied Mat Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,557,172, the price of AMAT is up 1.16% at $139.85.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 59 days.
What The Experts Say On Applied Mat:
- Wolfe Research downgraded its action to Outperform with a price target of $185
- Susquehanna has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on Applied Mat, which currently sits at a price target of $128.
- Goldman Sachs has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Applied Mat, which currently sits at a price target of $155.
- Mizuho downgraded its action to Buy with a price target of $158
- Berenberg has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Applied Mat, which currently sits at a price target of $175.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Applied Mat, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.