- Track your favorite companies
- Receive email alerts for new filings
- Personalized dashboard of news and more
- Access all data and search results
- 8-K Current report
- 2.1 Agreement and Plan of Merger and Reorganization Among Laffin Acquisition Corp., Guerrilla RF Acquisition Co. and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 3.1 Certificate of Merger Relating to the Merger of Guerrilla RF Acquisition Co. with and into Guerrilla RF, Inc., Filed with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware on October 22, 2021
- 3.2 Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation, Filed with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware on October 22, 2021
- 3.3 Amended and Restated Bylaws
- 4.1 Form of Lock Up Agreement
- 4.2 Form of Placement Agent Warrant
- 10.1 Employment Agreement, Dated January 1, 2020, by and Between Ryan Pratt and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.2 Offer Letter, Dated June 14, 2019, by and Between Mark Mason and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.3 Offer Letter, Dated November 2, 2016, by and Between John Berg and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.4 Purchase and Sales Agreement, Dated September 8, 2017, by and Between Capital Business Funding, LLC and the Company, As Modified by That Certain Modification of Exhibit B, Dated January 22, 2021
- 10.5 Distributor Agreement, Dated October 1, 2015, Between Mouser Electronics, Inc. and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.6 Distribution Agreement, Dated July 11, 2016, by and Between Richardson RFPD, Inc. and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.7 Form of Indemnity Agreement (Directors and Officers)
- 10.8 Form of Pre-merger Indemnity Agreement
- 10.9 Form of Subscription Agreement by and Between the Company and the Parties Thereto
- 10.10 Registration Rights Agreement, Dated October 22, 2021, by and Between the Company and the Parties Thereto
- 10.11 Guerrilla RF, Inc. 2014 Long Term Stock Incentive Plan and Form of Award Agreements
- 10.12 2021 Equity Incentive Plan and Form of Award Agreements
- 10.13 Lease by and Between D&W Investment Properties and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 10.14 Lease Amendment, Dated April 6, 2017, by and Between D&W Investment Properties and Guerrilla RF, Inc
- 16.1 Letter from Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP As to the Change In Certifying Accountant, Dated October 26, 2021
- 21.1 Subsidiaries of the Registrant
- 99.1 Audited Financial Statements of Guerrilla RF, Inc., As of and for the Fiscal Years Ended December 31, 2020 and 2019
- 99.2 Unaudited Financial Statements of Guerrilla RF, Inc., As of and for the 6-MONTH Period Ended June 30, 2021
- 99.3 Unaudited Pro Forma Combined Financial Statements
- 99.4 Press Release
- Download Excel data file
- View Excel data file
1196 Pleasant Ridge Rd., Suite 5
Greensboro, NC 27409
October 28, 2016
3721 Surrey Way Ct.
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Dear John Berg:
It is our pleasure to confirm our offer of employment to you as Chief Financial Officer at Guerrilla RF. In this position, you will report directly to Ryan Pratt beginning Monday December 5, 2016.
Your salary will be $36,000.00 per year with paychecks issued bi-weekly. As the company achieves critical milestones, compensation levels will be adjusted to more market-competitive levels. In addition to milestone adjustments, you will receive consideration on your hiring date anniversary for normal pay cycle salary increases.
Upon starting your employment, you will be granted Common Stock Options in the amount of 50,000 shares. If you leave Guerrilla RF before one year of continuous employment, the option shares will revert to the company. After one year, your options will vest at a rate of 25% per year employed.
You will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, disability, and basic life insurance benefits beginning on your first day of employment, most of which are available to employees for no cost. Guerrilla RF offers a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy with quarterly company holidays/shutdowns.
To confirm your acceptance of this offer of employment, please sign below and return to me by scan/e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|/s/ Ryan Pratt|